1. - We offer face-to-face courses with TEFL or CELTA certified native English teachers. For other languages, the teacher has a university degree in humanities and teaching experience. Our groups are small (no more than eight students per class).
2. - You can choose the quarterly three hours per week (in 2 one and a half hour sessions), the intensive eight hours per week for one month (two hours a day from Monday through Thursday), or private lessons according to the schedule you want.
3. - Registration and textbooks are included in all quarterly and intensive courses (we don't provide books for private lessons).
4. - Upon registration, you can try out the course in the first two sessions and then decide if you wish to continue.
5.- The teaching method consists of oral practice, grammar exercises, vocabulary, and listening to sound recordings and films on laptops, using books from the library and composing short texts and essays.
6. - In our classes, we have a tailored plan for each student and we pace the course content according to the students' performance. We can carry out exams to see if the contents have been learned or if something needs to be reviewed.
7. - We build the grammatical bases of the language from the very first day through speaking.
8. - We prepare you for the most common official examinations in the English language, such as the First Certificate, the Advanced, the Proficiency and the TOEFL.
9. - We can help students who want to improve a language in a personalized way and explore the contents of their professional area. If this is the case, we often ask students to provide work documents. We can help them prepare for interviews, conferences, seminars, telephone customer service or sales in a specific area.
10.- There is permanent contact with teachers via e-mail and phone, and access to the secretary's office and management during working hours.
11.- Recovery of any sessions that a teacher may have missed is provided during recovery week at the end of each quarter. There is a reimbursement for classes not taught if a course cannot be completed due to unforeseen circumstances.
12.- There is a familiar and trusting atmosphere.
13.- All courses are held in our center. The school's location is very central and easily accessible. It is located near the Fontana metro station.
14.- What makes us more unique is that we guarantee the continuity of courses even if the group is reduced to one person. All Hilgard students may continue their studies with us as long as they want.